| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asmara in October is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 15.4mm (0.6in) of H2O precipitates during on average 2 days.
- The skies in Asmara are sunny with on balance a considerable 9:25 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 2:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Asmara October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Asmara, Eritrea
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Asmara:
- Arbaat, Sudan - 546.5 kms (339.6 miles) NNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 511 kms (317.5 miles) NNW
- Toker, Sudan - 372.2 kms (231.3 miles) NNW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 337.2 kms (209.5 miles) NNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 302.6 kms (188 miles) WNW
- Kassala, Sudan - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) W
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 355.7 kms (221.1 miles) W
- El Showak, Sudan - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 403 kms (250.4 miles) WSW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) SSW