| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asmara in December is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3.4mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Asmara is sunny with on average a considerable 9:19 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:13.
- There are approximately 1:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Asmara December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Asmara, Eritrea
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Asmara:
- Arbaat, Sudan - 546.5 kms (339.6 miles) NNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 511 kms (317.5 miles) NNW
- Toker, Sudan - 372.2 kms (231.3 miles) NNW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 337.2 kms (209.5 miles) NNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 302.6 kms (188 miles) WNW
- Kassala, Sudan - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) W
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 355.7 kms (221.1 miles) W
- El Showak, Sudan - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 403 kms (250.4 miles) WSW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) SSW